On 14-15 June, 2018, the forum “FIDIC business days in Ukraine”, organized by the Association of Engineers-Consultants of Ukraine, will be held in Kyiv. Oleg Boichuk, Partner, Head of Real Estate Practice at EPAP Ukraine, will participate in the event.
Among discussion topics:
- FIDIC, as contractual documentation system that regulates construction processes involving international investors and public funds;
- changes in the legislative and regulatory framework in the field of construction in Ukraine;
- technical supervision and control by FIDIC consulting engineer in construction projects using FIDIC contracts;
- preparation of tender documentation and conclusion of contracts with obligatory use of different proformas;
- plans for the construction of infrastructure objects in Ukraine for 2018-2019 – construction at seaports, road construction, construction at Ukrzaliznytsia, etc.;
- claims, liability of participants, disputes, arbitration and experience of European construction law;
- future with FIDIC: modern construction standards, technologies, equipment and materials.
More detailed information can be found on the official FIDIC website.