EPAP Ukraine strengthens its positions across the Ukrainian Bar Association (UBA) committees. The members of the UBA confirmed the e-voting results during its latest meeting.
Two lawyers have been elected as Deputy Chairs of the UBA’s committees:
- Oleksandr Volkov, Deputy Chair of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee;
- Orest Stasiuk, Deputy Chair of the Committee on Criminal Law & Procedure.
Three lawyers have been elected to the UBA Committees Board:
- Oleg Boichuk, Board Member of the Committee on Agricultural Law and the Committee on Real Estate & Construction Law;
- Talina Kravtsova, Board Member of the Committee on Civil & Family Law;
- Taras Kyslyy, Board Member of the Committee on IP & Advertisement.
Ukrainian Bar Association is a Ukrainian public organization founded in 2002 to bring together lawyers for a strong and influential professional community and serve as a powerful voice of the legal community in Ukraine.