Natalia Spiridonova is specialized in counselling on M&A deals, corporate and commercial law.
She acts for leading Ukrainian and international companies on corporate transactions, advises on corporate (including contractual) and employment law, as well as on the intellectual property issues arising out of the transactions, and other related regulatory matters. She is specialized in assisting banking and financial, oil & gas, IT, construction and trading companies.
Her projects include:
- advising AEG Power Solutions and Activ Solar on structuring of contracts.
- advising an international catering company, UEFA’s exclusive partner, on the legal matters related to hosting of EURO 2012.
- counselling Richmont Holdings private equity fund on the acquisition of Agel Enterprises, a global supplier of dietary food supplements;
- representing Cadogan Petroleum under the acquisition of multiple Ukrainian oil and gas companies;
- advising Apax Partners, an international private equity company, on the acquisition of the California-based IT company GlobalLogic with back offices in Ukraine and other countries;
- counselling Dynea Chemicals Oy, a leader on the global wood adhesives market, on the sale of 100% shares of a subsidiary to a German company.
- advising Volvo on entering into a service agreement for IT outsourcing services with HCL Technologies.
Natalia has had her master’s degree in law (diploma with honors) from the Institute of International Relations at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.