We have wealth of experience in advising multinational corporations on employment and migration issues in the CIS. We pride ourselves in having the ability to understand client's business, approaching each matter from a commercially viable point of view and delivering outstanding results.
Our in-depth knowledge of law and understanding of court practice and market standards enables us to provide the best legal advice in labour law related matters.
Our specialists advise company executives on regular basis on matters of structuring employment relations with foreign nationals, participate in preparation of incentive schemes and advise on implementation of global option agreements and their feasibility within the Ukrainian, Russian and Belarusian legislations.
Our Employment Law practice provides legal advice in headcount optimisation, deals with complex cases regarding modification and termination of employment agreements, conduct due diligence of personnel documents and represents employers' interests during audits by State labour inspectors, occupational centers and migration authorities.
We have a wealth of experience in dealing with trade unions and represent employers during collective bargaining and disputes.
Our lawyers are well experienced in dealing with individual labour disputes and pre-trial arrangement of a conflict.
Our services include:
- employment and migration due diligence;
- amendment of personnel documents according to requirements of national labour law;
- drafting of employment contracts and amendments thereto as well as mutual termination agreements including all relevant documents (e.g. notifications, corporate decisions, if applicable);
- modification of the essential labour conditions at employer's discretion due to organisational and technical changes;
- negotiations with primary trade union organisations during collective bargaining, settlement collective labour disputes;
- labour litigation, advising on disciplinary measures;
- preparation of data protection agreements and other documents including global transfer of data, third party processing, and data protection compliance;
- advising on all aspects of labour safety requirements including settlement of employment injury;
- preparation of incentive plans for top management, implementation of international incentive plans according to requirements of national laws;
- preparing work permit documentation for foreign nationals, and representing applicants.