Associate (M&A and Corporate, Real Estate and Construction)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- advising on various corporate matters and M&A transactions;
- conducting due diligence;
- review and analyze the results of due diligence;
- collect and collate materials on various legal subjects;
- participate in negotiations;
- draft, revise, and amend different types of contracts, corporate documents and memoranda in Ukrainian, Russian and English languages;
- keep systematic records and store applicable corporate and M&A legislative regulatory acts;
- prepare opinions on legal matters;
- advise clients, partners, other associates of the current state of and changes to applicable corporate and M&A law.
- Ukrainian qualified with superior academic credentials;
- LL.M degree is a plus;
- two to five years of relevant experience as an associate in a law firm or as an in-house lawyer;
- native Ukrainian speaker with fluent spoken and written English and Russian;
- specific experience in either real estate or antimonopoly or labor.
- career oriented;
- proactive and ambitious;
- proven project/team management skills;
- excellent interpersonal skills;
- excellent written & oral presentation skills;
- ability to work under pressure;
- ability to work independently and as part of a team.